Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Scouting Report

Q:

The word "bookkeeper" is the only word in the English language that has three consecutive pairs of double letters - oo kk ee.

Think of a two word phrase that also contains three consecutive pairs of double letters.  Take one letter from each of the pairs to get a three letter word.

If you practice the phrase throughout your life, you may be the subject of the three letter word.





A:


The title refers to the Girl and Boy Scouts and the above image belongs to the Tennessee Volunteers, all of whom are involved in the solution:

Good Deeds

Ode

5 comments:

  1. I'm too modest to be the subject of it, even if I earn it. I do it for joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to post another. Maybe Will has been rubbing off on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so where is the answer that was to be posted yesterdaY?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, cookieface. Another case of a day late and a dollar short.

    ReplyDelete